Do you need any more information?
Send us your query and a manager will contact you to advise you and clear up all your doubts:
The regulation of the elevators sector in Spain (1 August, 1998) required an emergency button to be fitted in elevators, which would use a landline to provide a direct and immediate connection between the elevator and the platform of the company responsible for maintenance of the service to create an alert in the event of an emergency or breakdown.
Alai‘s systems allow service maintenance companies to combine fixed and mobile communications, while ensuring 100% of communications and that these also take place securely.
The new M2M/IoT technologies open up a world of possibilities:
- Remote control of the elevator:
- To ascertain the status of the elevator and determine any problems in its operations, even before the owners of the building are aware of them.
- Emergency situations. Allows remote opening and closing of the elevator doors, raising or lowering the elevator to the next floor, turning the light off and on, etc. without having to call out a technician.
- Automatic verification of call by a technician on the spot. Allows the technician to check the security systems are working properly with no need to communicate with central systems. This optimises costs and avoids saturating the call centre with unnecessary test calls.
- Broadcasting of advertising. Remote management of advertisements.
Alai Secure‘s anti-hyperactivity system checks that communications are taking place correctly and prevents the elevator from mistakenly making unnecessary calls to the central system, preventing:
- Collapses of the call centre with error calls
- Surprises on invoices at the end of month